I. ONE-FOR-ONE EXCHANGE (MELICARE)
When buying products from Meliwa, customers have the right to be completely assured of authentic products, with an official warranty at Meliwa and a free one-for-one exchange policy of up to 30 days at Meliwa.
|Product Type||One-for-One Exchange (*)||Terms|
|Air purifier||30 days||Within 30 days from the date of receipt|
(*): Hardware problem from the manufacturer
- Machine: intact, no scratches, no decals or decorations
- Box: intact, not dented, torn, broken, written, drawn, wrapped with tape, glue; there is Serial/IMEI on the box that matches the body.
- Accessories and gifts: Full, intact, not dented, scratched or damaged during use.
Manufacturer breakdown should be determined by an authorized or authorized service centre.
(*) Breakdowns from the Manufacturer are breakdowns, including breakdowns in power, electricity and internal hardware components
II. 12-MONTH WARRANTY
About authentic products, you can contact us via Hotline 1900 638569 for support on warranty.
|Products||Warranty Period||Warranty Benefits||Address|
|Air purifier||12 months (or longer as specified by the company)||Repair and replace components||153 Tran Trong Cung, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Hochiminh City, Vietnam|
- Damage is determined to be due to a technical defect or a manufacturer’s breakdowns.
- The product is within the warranty period, with a warranty stamp of the distributor/manufacturer.
- For warranty products that need the Serial number on the box: the product must have a whole package.
- The product is not scratched, dented, broken, broken or deformed compared to the original.
- Using the correct power source, not being penetrated by termites or insects; non-explosive, non-explosive; not oxidized by placing in a humid environment…
- Have not interfered with the hardware (arbitrarily dismantling, repairing…).
- Expiry of the warranty period.
- Lost the box.
- There is no warranty stamp of the Company/ distributor/ manufacturer, or the warranty stamp is invalid (torn, erased, repaired, blurred, unreadable, peeled/peeled…).
- Being physically impacted, scratched, warped, cracked, or broken during use.
- Damaged by opening, repairing, or changing the product’s structure inside.
- Damaged, shorted, burned due to misuse, arbitrarily disassembled or installed without following the instructions for use attached to the product.
- Damaged by insects (rats, cockroaches, ants, termites…).
- Damaged by natural disasters, fires, floods, lightning strikes, rust, wear and tear caused by the environment.